Sunday, May 8, 2011
Aspirations; check
Hold on just a minute while I do a little shimmy... Now I can say with all honesty that I have accomplished my daily aspirations today (except that I guess now it's a new day, but I haven't been to bed yet, so does that count?) How, you may ask, can I say I have "slept more" today when I am still up at 12:24 am? Well, I slept in until 9:30 am and took a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. Ok, it's not really the kind of sleeping more that I meant when I wrote the goal, but it'll have to do for now. Tomorrow (today) is Mothers' Day. I am not as prepared as I need to be for it to be a smooth, worry-free Sunday morning, but I'm going to bed anyway and praying that I will be patient and understanding, and that others will do the same for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment