Tuesday, March 15, 2011
New Blog
So, I finally gave in to my feelings that I needed a blog just for my journal writing. It will be private (like just for me) so I can write a little more freely but still have my history saved somewhere that it won't disappear if my computer crashes again, or can't get lost if I leave my notebook lying around and lose it. This means that I may post a little less (if that is possible) in this blog, but I decided that it's ok for me to not be the super blogger for everyone else to read as long as I'm recording my history somewhere and sharing enough to keep family and friends somewhat in-the-loop about our lives. I hope my throngs of followers won't be disappointed if I seem to slack off in my contributions to their monthly entertainment! :) Ending here before I fall asleep at the computer!
1 comment:
I'm thinking of doing this too! :) But I do love to read your updates and see the pictures of your fabulous family!
Post a Comment