I've always loved outdoorsy stuff, but for some reason I've never been that excited about scouting, but I think I'm starting to now that I see what it is doing for my Logan. He is really excited about earning merit badges and moving up in scouting. I think it really helps that his dad is such a a good example. Rustin earned his Eagle when he was 13 or 14, and he is encouraging Logan to do the same. It also helps that Rustin is the Young Mens President so he is always involved in scouting stuff too. The two of them went on the Klondike Derby campout this last weekend and had a great time. Last night we had a court of honor and Logan was awarded his Tenderfoot and he got a carpentry merit badge (which Rustin helped him and the other boys earn). Way to go Logan! Thank you Rustin! I love you both!

No comments:
Post a Comment