skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Evan David



OK, so I can't in good conscience write a post about Face Book and not follow up with something about our most important latest news. We had a baby! A healthy, beautiful baby boy whom we named Evan David. He weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and measured 20 1/4 in. Labor was quick (5 hours from start to finish) and as pain-free as you can get without any pain medication. It's sort of unforgivable that he is almost 3 months old now and I am just getting around to making any kind of announcement, but it may be more unforgivable that I don't even have a recent picture to share. I'll see what I can dig up. . . So the photos are in chronological order; hospital, 1 month, then 2 1/2 months. Note to self. . . take pictures of Evan tomorrow! Ironically, he is sleeping in all the photos, yet he doesn't do a whole lot of that anymore (at least not during the day). He sleeps pretty well at night (once he falls asleep), but his daytime routine includes some fussing, feeding, diaper changing, charming us with his smiles, and cringing at the sound of his sisters approaching. They are just a bit too "motherly" or should I say "smotherly".
2 comments:
He is so cute! Congrats :) It is truly amazing how fast they grow. My baby is almost 1 1/2. My baby is not a baby.
I have to say that it is easy to get sucked into facebook! I try to stay away as I already spend way too much time on my blog.
It can be fun to find people! Good luck with that...
Yay for a post! You know you're going to have to post A LOT more often when we move so I can see pictures of the fam and know whats going on. I love Evan, he is such a sweetie. By the way you look beautiful in your picture on the face book post.:)
Post a Comment