Sunday, March 6, 2011
Thoughtfulness
One of the wonderful traits of my dear husband is his thoughtfulness. This is something I really need to work on, but I hope my children are learning it from him. I do see some evidence of this in the little things that they do from time to time. Malan for example asked me one day what my favorite color was. I gave her a list of about 5 and she has remembered them all and whenever she makes me anything- a card, picture, bead bracelet, etc. she makes it with those colors that she remembers are my favorites. Although all the kids show evidence of inheriting thoughtfulness, Malan seems to exhibit this trait the most. Like her dad, whenever we have a treat or special food without all family members present, she will make sure we save some for those who didn't get any. I think it's interesting that she is often the kindest, even though she is also the most picked on by her siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment