So I think we should put it up for a vote. So far in the running we have Bow, Spice, and Rainbow Poopy. Luckily we still have a few months to come up with some alternatives, but feel free to take your pick from the current options!
Friday, October 31, 2008
It's a Boy!
OK so this is old news for most of you, but I had to post it anyway, and share the fun name ideas we have heard from some of the kids. Just after I told my sister Brigita we were having a boy, Isaac (her almost 4 year old) called me back and said, "Jana, I know what you should name your baby boy. You should name him Bow, like bow and arrow." Then a little later that day, Malan said out of the blue, "Mom, I have a name for our new brother...We should name him Spice!" I don't know where that one came from, but she was excited about it. Then Amelia chimed in, "no, we should name him Rainbow...Poopy." Before we knew if we were having a girl or a boy, the kids were discussing possible names for the new baby, and Amelia's suggestion then was, "if it's a girl we should name her Rainbow Pink." So I think the Rainbow Poopy idea stemmed from the original girl name. She must have decided that Pink was not a good boy name and quickly found something that she considered more masculine.
1 comment:
Yeah for baby boys! I can't wait until the three boy cousins can run around together. You can't use any of the names you posted... it definitely needs to be a "J" name to match the other two:) Love you.
Post a Comment